Description

Or the account of my decline into barbarism (and all of the lovely, mad people who helped me do it).

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Tissue Paper Dress

Taylor, Sydney, and I went to a party hosted by the Literature Club last night at one of the professor's homes. Everyone sat around sipping Sake and eating Korean food. It was a nice contrast to the usual fraternity parties. We spoke of the classical references in Paradise Lost instead of strong white liquids in sippy cups.

Afterwards, Michelle and I wore saran wrap mini dresses to a Sigma Nu ABC party. For the amount of effort we spent dressing ourselves (with Taylor's help), the party sucked. Few people dressed up, save some guys in bed sheet togas and a hefty boy in an inner tube.

None of the guys approached me. I stood yawning in the corner. We left and I remembered that old, familiar feeling of rejection. On the ride home, I sulked in my tissue paper dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment