Description

Or the account of my decline into barbarism (and all of the lovely, mad people who helped me do it).

Friday, September 24, 2010

Content

Well, shit. Long time, no talk. I wish I could tell you about all of the crazy shit that's happened thus far this semester. I really wish I could. But some things are better left unsaid.

As of right now my head hurts from drinking 3/4 bottle of wine last night. Totally worth it. Yes, I'm content. I've learned to light a black currant candle and listen to jazz when I'm stressed. Right now it's the calm after the storm. The past two weeks were shit, but things are okay now.

School has been crazy as hell, and I'm getting all my shit together for France. This semester is going by so quickly. I'm trying to savor each moment I spend with my friends because in three months I'll be immersed in another culture with a new language and new sentiments. Kinda scary. On the bright side, Pete and Tay are planning on studying abroad in England next semester. At least I'll have them over there, though I worry about the damage we'll cause in a foreign country.

Things with Pierre have been weird lately, because I don't talk to him on a regular basis. It's strange, but I'm just holding out for France. It'll be worth it, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment