Description

Or the account of my decline into barbarism (and all of the lovely, mad people who helped me do it).

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Swing Life Away

It's been so long since I've written. I find that when I'm overwhelmed it's difficult to convey my thoughts via writing. But I suppose I should catch you guys up.

This week's been a dangerous combination of ecstasy and dread. Ecstasy because I've been seeing someone and he's the most incredible guy I've ever met. And I could fall in love with him, but I'm leaving for France in two months and I can't bear to think of us being apart. Thus, the dread.

Tuesday night we had a date night. We went to Doc Chey's downtown, where we went on our first date. Then he sang and played his guitar for me at his apartment. He played "Swing Life Away" and now I can't hear that song without thinking about him. Afterwards, I read him some of my poetry. Boys playing guitar are aphrodisiacs for me so we made out, watched a movie, and laid on the couch. He had worn a French cologne and I pressed my face to his neck.

"When you go to France I'm gonna give you a picture of me and I'll spray it with this cologne." He said.

Then he fell asleep and I cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment