Description

Or the account of my decline into barbarism (and all of the lovely, mad people who helped me do it).

Sunday, June 27, 2010

T-Burr

Emily and I picnicked on the floor of her dorm. We drank wine and ate peanut butter and jelly on crackers. I don't recommend the combination. Sarah came over and we left.

Stephanie texted me and said she saw Daniel at a party and he dropped my name. I asked what he said and where she was, but she never responded.

We headed over to T-Bo's for the second night in a row. I referred to him as T-Burr the entire night and sat on the couch watching Michael Jackson music videos and feeling the room spin. I chatted with an attractive boy named Alex and apologized repeatedly for being intoxicated. He kept assuring me everything was fine, I shouldn't be embarrassed.

Emily kept giving me ice water to help sober up, and we went outside on the breezeway. She and a friend from home, Jordan, talked about ass-to-mouth until 3 AM and Sarah was smoking and screaming about how she hates cuddling after sex.

One of the basketball players has been soliciting me. He wanted me to visit him at the Grove, but I had already decided against becoming a whore.

When we left, I gave Alex a hug. T-Bo was sweet and asked, "Are you sure you don't want to get her another glass of water? It's free."

This morning, Emily and I ate breakfast downtown. We had french toast and sweet tea and talked about how much we loved Asheville. I hated to leave. On the way home, Stephanie called to apologize for not texting me back last night. She told me about seeing Daniel and how she accused him of still liking me because of "this look in his eye."

"Oh my God, Stephanie." I said. I declared her my hero and smiled until I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment